Every now and then in this highly sort after and always desirable location, a spectacular home becomes available for one very lucky family. Located in one of the most quiet, exclusive, private and beautifully presented streets in Redland Bay, is this gorgeous 4-bedroom family home at 19 Parklink Drive, Redland Bay. Created to not only look good forever, but to LAST forever.
This is the home that you will fall in love with from the moment you set eyes upon it. Enter the home and you will not change your mind, because you simply won’t be disappointed. It only gets better and better with every step you take. As you walk through the perfectly manicured gardens, to the front foyer atrium entrance you will immediately feel like you are coming home, feel welcome and want to see more.
The owners of this gorgeous home are downsizing, and after years of care and attention to every detail inside and out, they now leave a charming, exquisite and spacious 4 bedroom home for someone else to enjoy as much as they have. This awe-inspiring home will suit every household due to its practical, low maintenance & clever design.
The use of space both inside and outside creates a home that you will enjoy for years and years to come.
This marvellous home was intentionally crafted to take advantage of our bay breezes & parkland position in our beautiful coastal suburb of Redland Bay. With an abundance of green space in every direction, views to natural bushland & no neighbours directly across from you, there is so much about this home and its location to adore.
- There are 4 large bedrooms in total with ceiling fans, new blinds, new carpet and quality paintwork. Each bedroom has built in wardrobes and/or walk in wardrobes and screens.
- The master bedroom is a king-sized suite, with a huge double ensuite. The ensuite is simply fantastic with a double sink vanity and oversized shower recess. Large walk in his/hers wardrobe in this parent’s retreat, positioned at the rear of the home & overlooking the outdoor entertaining area.
- The main bathroom has a separate bath and shower and an oversized vanity and loads of natural lighting and space. A separate toilet. The laundry is much larger than most and doubles as an ironing room with direct access to the clothesline area via well-lit pathways & ample night lighting.
- Finding space is absolutely no problem at all with a large family/media room overlooking the parkland. Another separate lounge room PLUS a very spacious dining room. There is even room left over to create study stations, or an open plan home/office and much more! It is so easy to define the spaces in this amazing home due to the creative concept and optimum use of the large block of land. The living and dining areas are significantly larger than most brand new homes you may see today!
- The galley kitchen is perfectly positioned to overlook the living and dining areas, with quality stainless steel appliances, a skylight for natural lighting all day long and practical use of space by incorporating overhead and under cupboards, dishwasher drawer & HUGE pantry. Ample bench space & plenty of room for bar stool seating and breakfast bar casual dining.
- The main living/dining/lounge rooms look out to and link flawlessly to the enormous outdoor and undercover entertaining area at the rear of the home.
- The rear entertaining area & back yard/garden space is magnificent (to say the least) With quality paving to last a lifetime and professional awnings to enclose the outdoor dining space, you will find entertaining, casual dining, easy Sunday breakfast or that gigantic birthday party an absolute breeze! If you seek serenity and privacy you have certainly got it here.
- Double lock up, remote control garage as well as double side timber gates to reveal SIDE ACCESS from the front of the home. Designated off street driveway parking for a boat, caravan or mobile home (while still parking several cars in the driveway!)
- Tinted Windows for sun protectio
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|