Everything about this family home showcases perfection. If you want to be spoiled and desire a home with sophistication, 20 Syracuse Street, Redland Bay is precisely that you seek. Even your family and friends will be just a tad envious. A renowned family friendly location in a quiet, parkland precinct with gorgeous street appeal and a layout/design which is faultless. Completely renovated over the last 2 years to reveal a contemporary & chic residence that will suit every household dynamic. Absolutely nothing for you to do, no money to spend on your home for years & years. Simply enjoy your home and your lifestyle in comfort.
With 5 generous bedrooms plus a Large study/home office home (or 6th bedroom) it is clear there is so much more behind the front door and once you step inside you will very quickly realise how unique and well-crafted this home is.
From the endless space both inside and outside, the multiple living areas and oversized family kitchen in the heart of the home, no stone has been left unturned when it comes to quality and quantity. You will be captivated by the serenity and the fusion of an immaculate family & social hub home environment.
Discover the exclusive, expansive & private sanctuary at the rear of the home – it is second to none! This home is THE EPITOME OF UPMARKET & CLASS. 20 Syracuse Street Redland Bay is perfectly positioned with house-proud homeowners around you and has been designed to offer both adult entertaining and family recreation space both inside & outdoors. The massive, undercover entertaining area is impeccably positioned to allow family gatherings and special events, quiet moments of tranquility and a sense of calm, providing the ultimate lifestyle for your family or any blended family.
This outstanding residence in our BREATH-TAKING and COASTAL PARADISE, REDLAND BAY is surrounded by natural parkland and walking/riding tracks and just a few minutes from Redland Bay Primary School. If privacy and low key is also on your checklist, then you have found your dream home; the search is finally over. Even more impressive is this SPRAWLING ONE LEVEL FAMILY HOME has been maintained to practically new condition with striking established landscaping/trees, garden beds and quality paving/fencing & roof.
- Oversized family kitchen with endless wrap around bench and cupboard space, prep areas/appliance stations and a breakfast bar/servery for casual dining/socialising. With glorious views to the entertaining areas outside, the kitchen is in the heart of the home. Enough room for the whole family to cook and socialise together.
- Formal dining area AND an enormous family living area PLUS another formal lounge room at the rear at the rear of the home, perfect for large families, children & guests. ALL living areas link flawlessly to the outdoor entertaining area, which is elegant, massive & ever so private.
- Plantation shutters, timber blinds, quality roller blinds and spectacular timber floors only enhance what is already a beautiful character home. The creative architecture throughout allows division between MULTIPLE living and dining areas OR, an incredible open plan environment if you so desire. A very clever design and a smart use of space is the theme at this prestigious residence.
- Large ironing/family sized laundry with storage. Double remote control lock up garage PLUS off street parking designed to specifically house a boat or caravan or mobile home. Fully fenced property, including fenced front yard, intercom system from the main gated entry and lots of external lighting for security and entertaining.
- MAIN BATHROOM with bathtub is larger than most main bathrooms with a deep bathtub, oversized shower recess and large vanity. Separate toilet.
- 5 bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and/or build in wardrobes PLUS a genuine home office at the front of the home (create a 6th bedroom with ease as there are built in wardrobes in this room and a door to fully close the room)
- The master bedroo
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|