UNDER CONTRACT, LIST WITH TENILLE WALTERS, FROM RAINE & HORNE REDLAND BAY
LIST AND SELL IN RECORD TIME & PRICE CALL TENILLE 7 DAYS ON 0409 276 112
What an absolute charming home! With a personality of its own and overflowing with amazing features, this gorgeous character home is one of a kind! One that will suit almost anyone from those starting out, to those winding down. CUTE AS A BUTTON ! With a price point from $399,000 the sellers are more than ready to meet the market & consider your offer! We think you’ll love this little diamond as much as we do.
Care and Love has maintained & prepared this home for sale, so that YOU can enjoy it today and tomorrow. – Situated in a respectable and well presented street, surrounded by house proud residents; primarily home owners, it feels remarkably tranquil and very calming from the moment you arrive.
- So much untapped potential allows anyone over the years to add value and modify, expand or turn into something seriously modern! Or, just enjoy as it is, because this home is simply lovely right now and really needs nothing more than a new resident!
- With exceptional security and privacy to the home, 21 Prince of Wales Parade is perfectly positioned behind tall colour bond fencing with an electric, remote-control gated entry.
- If you seek privacy, security and peace of mind inside your home, away from your home or while in your very front and back yard you certainly have it here!
Just a Few of the Many Features:
- 3 BEDROOMS with a KING Size Master Bedroom.
- Quality Carpet and Paint.
- A Brilliant design, floor plan & the overall position of the property and use of the block size to attain the very best use of 610m2 has been achieved.
- A lovely, solid, long lasting and resilient 3 bedroom home with significant outdoor recreation and green space.
- 1 Large Bathroom with Separate Bath Tub and Separate/Large Shower Recess. Vanity with Plenty of Storage Drawers and Cupboards. Separate Toilet.
- NEAR NEW Kitchen/Modern with Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Timber Floors, Quality Appliances and Loads of Overhead & Under Cupboards. Large Pantry and Perfect Use of Space for Benches and Food Prep Areas/Casual Dining.
- This Stunning Kitchen Overlooks & Leads to the Massive Outdoor and Undercover, Rear Entertaining Area (which spans the LENGTH of the Home and Meets the Back Yard in Perfect Seclusion)
- Separate Casual Dining Room Flows on from the Kitchen. Timber Look Floors. French Doors, from the Dining/kitchen Lead to the Rear Entertaining Area ( the width of the house) Where the Tree Top Views are Flawless.
- Large Family Living Room at the Front of the Home with two doors leading to the front porch (width of living area) and complete privacy from the front fencing, with views only of your front yard and entertaining areas.
With Large Air Conditioning Unit in the Living/Dining and kitchen, Timber Look Floors, timber Casement Windows with Views to the Front Yard & Tree Top Views Beyond, security screens on sliding and entry doors, ceiling fans & so much more.
- Absolute Privacy when looking out from every single room!
From the Family & Lounge Room is Access to the Front Porch Veranda and HUGE Front Yard Which is FULLY FENCED and Secure, 24/7 !
- Internal Laundry Room – Can Also be Used as A Hobby Room Due to the Size of the Room and that it directly leads to the rear undercover entertaining area and back yard.
- Carport Parking Undercover for 1-2 Cars and Extended Concrete Driveway Parking for 2-3 Cars.
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Cars.
- Off Street Parking For a Boat or Caravan behind the Electric Gates and in the Front Yard Area (due to the sheer size and flat terrain of yard)
- Beautiful, Timber Casement Windows, Timber Venetian Blinds/Quality Curtains, Roller Fly Screens to Retain the Beauty of the Casement Windows.
- Security Screens on Most Windows and Security Screens on ALL FRONT and BACK Doors (triple locks)
- Huge Front Yard – Fully Fenced. Large Back Y
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||260|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|