UNDER CONTRACT – UNDER CONTRACT – MORE HOMES LIKE THIS URGENTLY NEEDED FOR OVER 50 QUALIFIED, READY NOW BUYERS WHO SEEK A PROPERTY JUST LIKE THIS.
22 Plymstock Street, Alexandra Hills is FABULOUS and a MUST SEE for anyone seeking a charming, private and character filled 3-Bedroom Home. Positioned on a whopping 740m2 block with side access to the rear of the house, an easy to maintain flat back yard and a beautiful elevated outlook, you will fall in love with everything from the location to the lounge room. Nothing can possibly compare when it comes to value for money, and if you have been looking for the perfect property that has endless potential, yet requires nothing at all, you have now found it! This is what we call, BUILT TO LAST.
The tranquil and ever so private location is something truly special, for the beautiful bushland backdrop and protected koala precinct is a rare find indeed! With nothing but tree trop views, invigorating fresh air and the freedom and serenity feels like you are living an acreage lifestyle and it is priceless. With a massive back yard and pristine bushland views, it makes the perfect place for a grand swimming pool, a triple car workshop, a boat port, further extensions, or additions and much, much more!
The possibilities are endless……… 22 Plymstock Street, Alexandra Hills will make the perfect first home, will suit couples and young families, retired couples & single folk! This home will suit anyone wishing to live in a low set and very secure home, in a family friendly street, with house-proud neighbours and plenty of outdoor space. With internal renovations to the kitchen, bathroom, and laundry, to reflect the stylish and chic French Provincial Era, the property has had an incredible make-over already!
As is – JUST SO GORGEOUS, continue to create your own unique ‘home sweet home’ – JUST SO EASY.
- 3 double / queen bedrooms with built in wardrobes. The master bedroom has air conditioning & is a king-sized room.
- 2 other bedrooms are positioned throughout the home, in the middle and at the rear, offering privacy and space to all bedrooms.
- 1 Large and Renovated Bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower recess. Separate toilet room for convenience. Renovated to reveal a beautiful claw foot bath, granite vanity and black & white contemporary theme. Quality Renovation.
- Large and Open Flowing, Renovated Kitchen with expansive granite bench tops, plenty of bench and cupboard space, endless preparation space via the very wide benches. With open views to the rear entertaining area and back yard, you will love the way this home flows. The kitchen is the hub of the home, perfect for families and ideal for those that love to cook and entertain as there is no lack of space. With quality appliances and lots of floorspace for everyone to cook together, you will really enjoy the blended and open spaces between the kitchen and family room.
- Family Room, overlooking the rear yard and bushland backdrop, continuing from the open flow kitchen, yet easily defined and separate spaces. The family room also leads to the outdoor entertaining area and rear yard space. With wonderful oversized windows and large sliding doors, there is an abundance of natural light, fresh air, and constant breezes. You will enjoy the indoor/outdoor living experience this home offers.
- Separate dining room leading from the kitchen will comfortably suit a large dining suite, PLUS another more formal living room or second lounge room, with large windows and consistent breezes from the elevated position of the house. This is another practical and spacious room for any household dynamic!
- Length hallway defines the bedrooms and communal areas, once again offering a sense of space and privacy. With air conditioning in the open plan lounge / large kitchen, Ceiling fans, FULLY SECURED with security screens and doors, a remote control, single lock up garage with direct access to the inside of the home. PLUS, off street parking at the side and rear of the home.
- Renovated Laundry, includes more ageless granite benches, with a décor theme that continues through the home – and plenty of cabinetry, drawers, and storage areas. More than enough room for your appliances, laundry hamper and other storage for the home.
- Rear Entertaining Area flows from the family room/kitchen via sliding doors and can be enclosed with blinds for a complete indoor/outdoor transformation. This is a fantastic space to entertain, perch a hammock and read a good book, relax with friends and family, or get the BBQ going to celebrate every special event, all year round.
- Back Yard is massive, with room for a pool and so much more! FULLY FENCED for family pets or secure play space, a water tank, a wonderful vegetable & herb garden, and THE IMPRESSIVE REAR TIMBER DECK!
- The rear deck is simply outstanding and makes the perfect setting for an early evening cocktail lounge or firepit & music inspired entertaining area or even an early morning coffee deck with nothing but the singing birds and swaying trees in the adjoining bushland to keep you company (and a kangaroo every now and then) The rear of the yard is fully fenced with high fencing and an exit gate for those that love bushwalking or bird watching.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||256|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|