809m2 in Central Redland Bay! FULL Side Access To Rear, Air Conditioning, HUGE SPA, Entertainers Paradise! 236 Main Street, Redland Bay is adorable and with just one step inside, you will fall in love with its charm, ambiance, undeniable character and outstanding outdoor living experience. With just one owner since 2006 this property has been maintained and loved during this time and it certainly shows! If you are looking for a very rare, large block of OVER 800m2 in the heart of Redland Bay, then this CBD family home is precisely what you seek!
Only a few minutes to the waterfront and a stone’s throw from every amenity you require, this property has so much more to offer than just the size of the block and location (if that is possible!) With a motivated seller who is on the move, it will not be long until this opportunity has been snapped up. This must be the property of the month!
Here are a few reasons why this property is worth your time and hard earned savings:
- STUNNING OUTDOOR SPA – located in the back yard in your completely private retreat. Includes a surrounding timber bar and chairs for entertaining, raised timber decking and overhead Balinese Hut.
- MASSIVE REAR ENTERTAINING AREA – Includes a WET BAR, storage cabinets, lighting and bar stool seating space. This area is so significant that you simply will not have to leave home again to find your little piece of solitude or social setting. With a tranquil and tropical setting, this is your private oasis. The outdoor recreation area has been fine-tuned over the years to present multiple dining and living spaces and will suit almost every household dynamic. If privacy is what you desire, then look no further.
- FLAWLESSLY MAINTAINED LAWNS AND GARDENS – Revealing a fully fenced and landscaped property with established trees, palms and garden beds. GREENHOUSE is ready and waiting for you to grow your own fruit and vegetables all year long!
- DOUBLE LOCK UP GARAGE at the rear of the property & off-street parking in the driveway for up to 4 cars! Have a boat? Trailer? Caravan? You can have it all here!
- Side Fencing to secure and separate the front and back and place vehicles behind the fence line.
SIDE ACCESS ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK YARD – Concrete side access to the rear entertaining area and back yard. You can drive through to the rear of the property any time you like!
- New Carpet throughout. Fresh paint & timber blinds & quality curtains. Gorgeous porcelain tile throughout the living and dining areas.
- Security screens and doors throughout. External night lighting surrounding the property. Large windows throughout to offer natural light and a constant bay breeze that we all know and love so much.
- Incredibly practical and well-presented kitchen with casual servery and bar stool seating, walk in pantry, quality appliances and leading directly to the separate dining room. With an abundance of overhead and underneath cupboards, storage simply will not be a problem. Ample wrap around bench tops and large windows for lots of natural light.
- Separate dining room or second living area is large enough for any formal dining arrangement and opens to the outdoor living areas via sliding doors.
- HUGE family / lounge room with Air Conditioning and large windows for fresh air and sunlight.
- Internal Laundry with loads of cupboard space and drawers for storage.
- HUGE and STUNNING bathroom with over-sized bathtub, separate shower recess and large windows for light and ventilation. This is a family sized bathroom with built in cabinetry and large vanity sink. Double Towel rails and loads of floor space.
YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER CHANCE TO SECURE A HOME LIKE THIS!
For a private tour, at a time that suits you from Monday to Sund
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|