Uniting a sophisticated architectural design and contemporary interior styling, Unit 29 Wayfarer Residences offers exceptional absolute waterfront living in the heart of Redland Bay, one of the Redlands’ most desired lifestyle suburbs.
Everything about Wayfarer is understatedly stylish and in harmony with the unique location ensuring you will enjoy living here for many years to come.
What will be immediately evident when you enter your new Wayfarer home is the attention to detail and the commitment to quality craftmanship. Luxury Oak flooring walks you through striking open plan living spaces impeccably finished with premium brand appliances, fixtures and fittings.
Set on Level 3, Unit 29 is one of the most affordable absolute waterfront offerings to the market.
Boasting open plan living areas, 2 bedrooms, 2 well appointed bathrooms plus powder room, a gourmet kitchen and a large oversized balcony designed to capture the bay breezes off the water, this property is all about maximising your leisure time and entertaining family and friends in style.
Offering unrivalled value for money this exceptional unit will not last long so act now to avoid disappointment.
Property Highlights Include
• Highly desirable north facing absolute waterfront position
• Walking distance to marina, local parks and restaurants
• Large outdoor entertaining balcony capturing bayside breezes
• Italian Ilve appliances – Stone benchtops – mirrored splashback
• Fully integrated dishwasher
• Electric Ceramic Cooktop
• Built -in pyrolytic oven in black glass
• 450mm Built in Compact Combi Microwave
• Freestanding bath and wall mounted shaving cabinet
• Ducted air conditioning system
• European oak timber floorboards throughout
• 100% New Zealand wool carpet throughout
• Fisher and Paykel 7kg vented dryer
• High quality energy efficient light fittings
• Private secure allocated underground parking bay
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||485|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|