31 GOLDEN WATTLE AVENUE, MOUNT COTTON! THE FINEST FAMILY HOME ON THE MARKET. MOTIVATED SELLER SEEKING READY NOW BUYER FOR THIS AMAZING RESIDENCE.
A beautiful family home, nested amongst Mount Cotton’s bush land & natural habitat with tree top views and stunning surroundings. 31 Golden Wattle Avenue, Mount Cotton is flawless, with 5 king sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, A double, REMOTE CONTROL garage & 26 solar panels + solar hot water & air conditioning.
With so much to adore, this home is calling out for its new owner, looking to be settled in before Christmas! On a large block of over 630M2, fully fenced and secure perimeters, this family home is one in a million! Large family home in exceptional condition with no maintenance or upgrades required at all, simply walk in and love your lifestyle!
- 5 king sized bedrooms with full built in wardrobes (mirrored & triple sliding robes) and high ceilings throughout.
Ceiling fans and lots of natural light all day from over sized feature windows and cross breezes.
- Ensuite to the parents master retreat, plus main bedroom walk in robe and positioned at the rear of the home for absolute privacy.
- Main bathroom with large bath tub and separate toilet. Continuing with the class and sophistication, via granite vanity & quality fittings and fixtures throughout.
- Overloaded with built in storage cupboards throughout the over sized hallways and separate laundry room with even more storage space.
- Gourmet kitchen with granite waterfall benches, soft close drawers and cupboards, granite bench tops consistently flow from the kitchen to the bathroom vanities. Dishwasher & plumbed fridge & professional cooking appliances. Bench space or casual breakfast bar for up to 8 bar stool seating.
- Large and separate dining room leading to the external alfresco dining and undercover entertaining area. The outdoor space is once more, fit for a family function or those that love to entertain!
- Spacious family room with additional sliding doors to the back yard and with plenty of space for all furniture and a perfect family floor plan.
- External living space via large sliding doors that create and indoor and outdoor, dining and living experience, second to none!
- Expansive formal foyer entrance, quality carpet, tiles, paint and high ceilings flow through the entire home to create a sense of space and natural light. Cross breezes flow throughout the home from our coastal neighbour, Moreton Bay to our elevated Mount Cotton terrain.
- Oversized hallways throughout for easy wheelchair access and very family friendly for young children.
- Fully fenced property with established fruit trees and gardens/passion fruit, figs, beans, lemon and lime trees and much more.
- Solar panels + solar hot water & air conditioning to the main living areas.
- Fantastic street appeal, quaint, charming and contemporary. Off street parking for several cars or motor home! Room for a pool too.
A stunning family home, long term owners have called this home since it was built and never rented before. First time on the market ! Offers from $560,000 so don’t delay, homes like this just don’t come along very often.
To view by appointment, call Tenille on 0409 276 112.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||127|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|