Location, Location, Location – 1077m2 of PRIME PROPERTY in the heart of Redland Bay – with an original & absolutely charming mid 1980’s low set brick home on the site. This home is in original condition, with a recently, fully renovated and modern bathroom. As an original home of this era, it represents the quality and integrity of homes built in the 1980’s. A genuinely solid, sturdy, and well maintained family home on a HUGE 1077m2 corner block, and positioned in a very small and private cul-de-sac street.
The location & potential of the residence and land size lends itself to an abundance of possibilities! You must see to truly appreciate how rare and unique this property is.
AN EXTRAORDINARY PROPERTY and A VERY WISE INVESTMENT TO SECURE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE! There is no end to the potential when it comes to what you can create, build, develop, renovate, extend or subdivide!
(hints and tips)
- Please refer to the real-life drone images and combination of location, lifestyle, and property photos.
- Please contact Tenille Walters from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0409 276 112 for an inspection. Discover all of the options for this location when you call Tenille.
- The VERY FIRST OPEN HOME is a double inspection day! Sunday the 20th December at 9.30am and again at 1.00pm. Please feel free to come along and take a tour.
- Inspections are available, by appointment only, on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th December 2020 (Boxing Day Weekend) Please call Tenille.
- FACETIME tours available for interstate buyers, builders or developers who cannot travel.
The residence is positioned at the front of the block (Eastern Border) and is the ideal property to renovate, extend or remove from the property to subdivide and start from the beginning!
Build the home of your dreams on a HUGE block or, renovate the existing home or, build 2 or more homes on the site. Almost ANYTHING is possible!
‘As Is’ A little bit of TLC, a quick makeover, a coat of paint and new carpet – PERFECT for the home handyman – DIY home owners, you will love this opportunity.
For anyone seeking a project, this property/location and site is perfect for subdivision and building new homes – and with 1077m2 and a 53m frontage, your options are plentiful.
The low set brick home has a total of 4 bedrooms, open plan living and dining room (with defined spaces for both) cute country kitchen, RENOVATED bathroom and separate toilet. A separate laundry room and large undercover east facing large, outdoor, dining/entertaining area overlooking tree top views and landscaped gardens. All of the green thumbs will be envious of the beautifully established flowers, garden beds, native bushes, shrubs and trees that border the fence line and walkways perfectly. There is a sense of calm here and it really does feel like home.
Fully security screen and doors, ceiling fans and some air conditioning. Off Street carport + double shed/workshop. Dual gated entry already in place and will suit any number or kind of vehicles – with no height restrictions. The entire block is fully fenced and not only presents well, it also offers complete, wrap around 24/7 privacy. Stunning 1077m2 block with no neglected or poorly maintained land space whatsoever.
Should you remove the house, you are left with a flawless blank canvas of 1077m2 with a 53-metre frontage, on a rounded corner block position, in a small and private, cul-de-sac street with tree top views and a natural, leafy surrounding. Tired of nosey neighbours or living so close that you can hear every conversation next door? You will not have this problem at 32 Stradbroke Street, Redland Bay. Privacy is something that the current owners have cherished since 1986.
32 Stradbroke Street, Redland Bay is an exclusively unique and rare site in the CBD precinct of Redland Bay. Opportunities like this in 2020 and beyond will be few and far between in Redland Bay. Just one family has owned this property since 1986 and never, has this residence been on the market for sale or rent – UNTIL NOW – WOW!! Now it is time for someone else to take advantage of this ultimate opportunity and be assured of capital growth and an awesome bay side lifestyle for years and years to come.
A short walk to the beautiful coastal shorelines of Redland Bay, and the blue waters of our pristine Moreton Bay & surrounding Bay Islands, it doesn’t get much better than this! Positioned in a very private position, at the end of a small and understated cul-de-sac street, on an extended corner block, with a fully fenced perimeter, this 1077m2 block of prime property is only minutes to the water. Just a stones throw away is the slipway, community parks, ferry, walking/riding tracks and Redland Bay CBD/shopping district. This position is the epicenter of future growth in property values so please, do not delay! When it comes to retaining & growing the value in your property or your property projects, nothing can compete with this position.
Located in the retail/hospitality hot spot and close to all local day-care centres and schools, bus stops, medical facilities and dining hubs, and a short stroll to the Heritage listed Redland Bay Hotel, everything is and will always be at your doorstep – yet far enough away to enjoy your serenity and privacy whenever you want it!
The multi-purpose use of this perfectly positioned block will suit anyone who requires lots of land PLUS the added bonus of our coastal lifestyle. Land that is easily accessible, well maintained, with multiple entry points via several gated driveways. Plenty of off-street parking for multiple vehicles, boats, caravans or several workshops/storage facilities. The list really does go on and on……. An investment you will never regret.
- This property & position is perfect for families that seek an abundance of land space for private or professional use or, a combination of both.
- The existing home will be a fun project, if you want to renovate. Take your time, as fast or as slow as you need – because the home right now is practical, well maintained and in really good condition.
- Re-build from scratch and remove the existing home very easily, without much disruption at all, due to the position of the residence on the block and low set brick design.
- Perfect for home builders or developers that can take advantage of the development opportunities, subdivision & further housing projects; and who can appreciate the ultimate value and return on investment.
- A seasoned and creative home renovation expert – you will love all this space & the template you have to work with.
- OR, anyone seeking the ultimate lifestyle choice by the water, and the freedom to enjoy what comes with 1077m2, in a small street with almost no immediate or invasive neighbours.
Redland Bay has grown significantly over the years and has become one of the most popular, sort after and valuable coastal regions in Australia. When seeking a lifestyle of stress-free living, in a community of friendly people who really care, it does not get much better than Redland Bay.
Our idyllic coastal setting in Redland Bay ticks all the boxes – Less than a 30-minute drive to Brisbane & Brisbane Airport and Gold Coast.
Cleveland train station just a 10-15-minute drive and Victoria Point Shopping Centre only 5 minutes away – everything you need and want is right here or very close by including Cinemas, major shopping centres, harbour dining, night life, live music, arts, water sports and so much more!
Invest in Redland Bay – It will be the wisest property investment decision of your lifetime.
Invest in 32 Stradbroke Street, Redland Bay and 1077m2 of CBD prime property and never once regret your decision.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?