‘PARKLANDS ESTATE’ WINDAROO/BANNOCKBURN – Stunning Family Home in FLAWLESS Condition – PRIVATE & PRISTINE!
Imagine the peace and quiet that comes with living in a small, private and very family friendly estate in Bannockburn (edging on Windaroo) Albert River precinct & upmarket living in a home priced to sell and surpassing all others!
- Just 6 years old and PERFECT !
- 1km to Windaroo State High School
- 2km to Windaroo State Primary School
- 1km to Rivermount Private College (prep – year 12)
- BANNOCKBURN Village Square IS ON IT’S WAY! Woolworths & loads of specialty stores and parking just around the bend will guarantee growth in value and a luxurious & easy lifestyle.
- MOMENTS from Windaroo Lakes GOLF CLUB & COURSE!
- 5 mins to Motorway for Gold Coast, Brisbane & Brisbane Airport
- Around the corner from ALEXANDER WATT Park and BOAT RAMP
4 Territory Street, Bannockburn in the ‘Parklands Estate’ is positioned beautifully in a cul-de-sac street, in a lovely and genuinely peaceful location, surrounded by house proud residents and an abundance of environmental charm, tall green trees & stunning cross breezes. With a flawless street appeal that will impress even the most particular and articulate of home owners and investors, this home not only looks beautiful from the outside but once you walk through the front door you will fall in love with everything!
The design, contemporary yet practical lay out and ambient vibe flows from room to room and with absolute privacy from over-sized and full fencing, this is a secure, private and charming family home or ideal home for any professional couple. With a combination of stunning bush land and residential infrastructure, this location really cannot be beaten for a blissful and low maintenance lifestyle that guarantees consistent growth in value through well planned and carefully executed community expansion.
- 4 Large Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans & security screens
- HUGE Master Bedroom with fantastic ensuite & full ceiling to floor mirrored built-in wardrobes & AIR CONDITIONING.
- MASSIVE family lounge room & SEPARATE dining room with AIR CONDITIONING in all areas!
- More casual dining space off the kitchen and wide, formal entrance with hallway foyer.
- BEAUTIFUL kitchen with quality appliances & loads of bench and cupboard space & breakfast bar or bar stool seating for 6-8. The kitchen overlooks the outdoor dining and back yard through perfectly placed windows.
- Double remote-control garage and separate laundry linked to courtyard clothes line area. Main bathroom with large bath tub, over-sized vanity and separate toilet.
- Fantastic outdoor dining area, undercover & very private – this is just the perfect position for family gatherings or children play time as it is secure, private and at the rear of the home with no neighbours on that side. Linked through sliding doors is the large dining room & outdoor dining to create a brilliant indoor/outdoor experience.
- Large & family / pet friendly back yard – fenced and ample room for the whole family!
- Water tank, security screens, dishwasher, EXTRA linen wardrobes in the large hallways, insulation, quality driveway paving, external sensor lighting, side gates to very neat and easy to maintain sides of the home & off- street parking for more vehicles or room for a boat!
MUST SEE THIS ONE !
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Glen Osmond Road Yatala QLD 4207||Combined||Non-Government||1.52 km|
Windaroo Valley State High School
|240 Beaudesert Beenleigh Road Bahrs Scrub QLD 4207||Secondary||Government||1.96 km|
Windaroo State School
|300 Mount Warren Boulevard Mount Warren Park QLD 4207||Primary||Government||2.92 km|
Mount Warren Park State School
|125 Mount Warren Boulevard Mount Warren Park QLD 4207||Primary||Government||3.91 km|
Beenleigh Special School
|52-74 Mount Warren Boulevard Mount Warren Park QLD 4207||Special||Government||4.01 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.