BAY ISLAND VIEWS – STUNNING POSITION, LARGE FAMILY HOME WITHING WALKING DISTANCE TO THE WATER & WITH TWO LEVELS OF SPACIOUS LIVING.
ROOM FOR A POOL! TAKING OFFERS TODAY – VENDOR SAYS, SELL ASAP! CREATE DUAL LIVING SO EASY.
- Priced to SELL & MEET THE MARKET.
- MORETON BAY VIEWS, BAY ISLAND VIEWS FROM VERANDA & LOADS OF POTENTIAL, ENDLESS POTENTIAL!
- VACANT & READY TO BE SETTLED BY CHRISTMAS!
- FANTASTIC 2 LEVEL semi cavity brick/colonial character home. If you seek unique & something different, something you can embrace & alter or simply love just the way it is then this is the home for you.
- With off street parking and room for boats plus plenty of vehicle parking & caravan placement you will not be short on parking.
- PLENTY OF ROOM TO INSTALL A POOL & A SHED IN THE BACK YARD – LOADS OF FREE SPACE!
- FLAT BACK YARD & SIDE ACCESS ON BOTH SIDES OF HOUSE, FULLY FENCED ALREADY!
- TREES REMOVED, READY FOR YOU TO INSTALL DREAM FAMILY POOL!
LOWER LEVEL consists of:
- LIVING AREAS over both levels, with the lower level boasting a HUGE/triple sized family room.
- A separate tiled sun room or L – SHAPED study space/dining
- Another family room / media room OR king size 4th teenage bedroom
- 2nd bathroom with shower recess and toilet and vanity combined
- Over-sized Laundry room with access to the undercover entertaining area on ground level
- Formal and spacious atrium entrance with under stairs storage & beautiful internal timber staircase.
- side access larger than most – can secure and store personal items & develop greenhouse.
- Cavity brick is impressive throughout lower level with modern aesthetic for upper level.
UPPER LEVEL consists of:
- 3 Bedrooms (with built-in cupboards)
- Updated main bathroom with twin vanity and bath tub, large shower recess and double size floor space, separate toilet. The bathroom is twice the size of any typical bathroom.
- A family lounge room separate to all other areas.
- A separate dining room off the kitchen with direct access to the rear and wrap around timber veranda.
- A VERY spacious kitchen, Deserves a good make over ! Facing the horizon every single morning.
- LARGE / WIDE Veranda runs the width of the house at the rear and wraps around to the front with sliding doors from the dining room, kitchen AND master bedroom – allowing the bay breeze to constantly flow through.
The absolute best position for entertaining & living.
- Fully fenced back yard + another family friendly & sun safe entertaining area on the ground level.
- Single lock up garage with internal access. Walking distance to Park overlooking the water and Bay Islands.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||320|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|