EPITOME OF CREEK TO COAST LIVING – BUSHLAND BACKDROP & WALK TO WATER. BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME – What a stunning family home! This elegant, low set brick home is positioned just metres from, and a short stroll to the coastline and water’s edge. Nestled perfectly amongst 23 acres of local & protected green space for you and your family to enjoy all year round, it simply does not get any better than this!
This is acreage living without the hassle of maintenance and upkeep and it is right at your doorstep – What more could anyone want? To be in walking distance to the water and slipway, in an upmarket and exclusive Redland Bay location, with the home positioned in one of the most unique and rare property blocks; 43 The Boulevard (The Bvd) Redland Bay brings together a perfect blend of countryside & waterside, showcasing the very best of Redland Bay.
With 23 acres of pristine council greenspace as your neighbour, you will enjoy the peace and quiet that comes with having no neighbours on two sides, and the relaxing sounds of nature and local wildlife filtering through your home. This is a rare combination of Creek to Coast living with a meticulously maintained bushland setting, walking tracks, winding bike tracks, BBQ areas and family friendly play space for miles.
Leaving no stone unturned and quite fitting with the landscape and environment, the home presents flawlessly with an impressive street appeal, stunningly landscaped & manicured gardens from front to back, as well as the added privacy from being a fully fenced property. Pet friendly, child safe and ever so secure.
To fully appreciate this gorgeous location and prime property, you must see to believe!
43 The Boulevard, Redland Bay has so much to offer and continues to surprise and impress. This is a quality family home with great integrity and has been cared for and maintained well by the current owners for many years. The current owners have ensured that this home retains it’s original quality both inside and out. With a front patio and rear portico for morning coffee and a book, this home is overloaded with character, practicality, space and is most certainly a forever home!
Just imagine putting your stamp on this home and filling it with all the things that you love and cherish!
Just a Few Things to Expect:
- 4 Large Bedrooms with Built in Wardrobes (double or triple)
- The Master Bedroom is oversized and will suit a king sized bed and other furniture (daybed / nursery)
- The ensuite adjoining the master bedroom is spacious, with a double sized shower recess and plenty of floor space and is bright and loaded with natural light.
- The home has a multitude of living and dining spaces to create and design a layout to suit your family. With a formal dining room a huge family living room, another massive living/dining space that also leads to the outdoor entertaining area and oversized hallways and formal atrium entry.
- The country kitchen is situated in the heart of the home, overlooking the acreage that surrounds you and tree top views. The kitchen is designed to engage with family and friends by looking out to the rear alfresco dining area. With VJ doors and walls in the kitchen, the feeling of country living is present and is very charming. Plenty of over and under cupboards, extended galley kitchen with layered bench tops and high ceilings.
- The outdoor and undercover entertaining area is spectacular, with plenty of room for large gatherings and that one of a kind….. direct access to the acreage and greenspace/walking tracks via a private and secure gate at your back fenceline. Privacy is paramount and there is no end to the private and tranquil setting, as you enjoy the picture perfect backyard at this home, and several outdoor quiet spaces, designed to help you relax and enjoy your surroundings.
There is the option to create side or rear access too! Large garden shed and handy man workshop at the rear of the property. The property has external lighting, full security screens, ceiling fans, air conditioning to the main living and dining and kitchen spaces, a stunning atrium entrance with leadlight features and quality fittings and fixtures throughout. BUILT TO LAST!
- The double, remote control garage is larger than most and with ample driveway parking so that several cars can easily park at this home. Separate and large laundry room with storage and that leads to the side and paved and very private clothesline courtyard.
The master bathroom has a bath tub and separate shower recess plus a separate toilet.
This list of qualities at this home both inside and outside and surrounding the property are endless. This is a home that you must see to appreciate. Fresh air and quality of life can be yours!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?