ENDLESS POTENTIAL & PERFECT COASTAL LOCATION – A RARE FIND, A MODEST PRICE, AN ADORABLE COTTAGE! This may be the last one of its kind in the heart of Redland Bay! Positioned in the exclusive Redland Bay Golf Club precinct and just a 3-minute walk to the water’s edge, 48 Mill Street Redland Bay is nestled in a cul-de-sac street and surrounded by house-proud homeowners and residents.
Positioned on a flat and easy to maintain block of approximately 510M2, this adorable coastal cottage has had just one owner occupier and has never been leased. This prime location does not come along very often, so do not delay or you will miss out on a fantastic opportunity to secure an incredible property & perfect position, at a very modest price.
This property will suit those that love the idea of home renovating or want to take their time with a simple refurb to create their own unique property flair. Design it just the way you like it and you can do all of this and more at 48 Mill Street, Redland Bay.
Perhaps you would like to take your time and enjoy the process of owning your own home and take pleasure in the DIY aspect – This is also the perfect property for you. As Redland Bay continues to grow in value and demand, you will find that investing in a property & position such as this, will reward you and your future for a very long time.
On a budget, a quick makeover will do the trick! A splash of paint here and there, a little love and your own personal stamp is all it takes to create something amazing, that you can be really proud of.
Perhaps an extension – You can go all the way and take advantage of the land and the location and build/renovate in your own style, with your own imagination and create your ideal and dream home in Redland Bay.
In this flawless location, every little thing you do to improve and impress will be worth it!
Consider as an investment property and take advantage of stable rent returns in Redland Bay and long-term tenants that love to settle in the area. In fact, the options are endless and the return on investment will impress even your bank manager!
Whatever you choose to do, this is the property that will make it all happen. Call Tenille from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0409 276 112 to make an appointment today.
A little more about the home:
- A great size, flat and easy to maintain block of land, with privacy from neighbours via tall privacy fencing at the rear and sides. Existing garden beds, fruit trees and native trees/greenery. Plenty of space at the front and rear to incorporate vegetable gardens and more fruit trees.
- Low set, brick home in neat and tidy condition. Professional domestic clean completed and carpets have also been professionally cleaned. Brand new smoke alarms have been installed and all lawns and gardens/garden beds have been pruned/tidied and presents very well. Lots of shaded areas and privacy created from existing gardens.
- Large front yard allows for extra parking or future extensions from the house. Easy to upgrade from carport to lock up garage. Garden beds at the front of the home can be transformed into off street parking or perhaps install a storage shed or two. Plenty of space.
- Gorgeous bay breezes flow through the entire home via large sliding doors and oversized windows throughout the home. With natural light and sunshine pouring in & fresh oceanside breezes all day long, you will find this coastal cottage is very relaxing and welcoming.
- Side Access can be easily created, to access the rear of the property. Shed in the back yard.
- 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans & carpet. Some bedrooms have built in wardrobes. Plenty of room to install cupboards/shelving in all bedrooms.
- Open plan living dining & dining areas continuing from open plan kitchen. Timber look floors throughout living, dining, kitchen, and hallway areas.
- LARGE bathroom with separate bathtub and shower recess in excellent, original condition. Neat and tidy. Large windows to once more, allow natural light and air flow all year round. Separate toilet.
- Internal & separate laundry with linen closet & room for more shelving/storage on the walls. Or, create a European style laundry internally, and use the existing laundry area to extend the internal living spaces or kitchen.
- Undercover carport for 2 cars OR, use this space as external/front entertaining. Cement Driveway & fenced front with gated entry. Access to the front of the home directly from the carport, as well as a formal front door entry and walkway to main entrance.
- Kitchen is simple yet very functional, with an abundance of wall space to install additional overhead cupboards and shelving.
- Rear patio for outdoor entertaining and flowing seamlessly to the back yard. Once more, privacy is offered from tall fencing around the rear entertaining area.
-It goes without saying…… Potential, Potential, Potential. Location, Location, Location!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|