This is a beautiful townhouse, located in the heart of Capalaba with access to quality schools (just across the road, literally a 30 second walk) major shops, clean parks & sun safe play centres and easy to access public transport.
Over two very private levels, there are 4 large bedrooms, 2 huge bathrooms, a full lower level powder room (third toilet!) and FRONT / REAR entertaining areas.
Positioned in the centre of the complex, far away from passing by traffic and surrounded by secure, external night lighting and friendly neighbours, you will love this elevated location for cross breezes and natural light all year round.
Full air conditioning throughout the entire property & a completely paved and over-sized back courtyard + spacious grassed side/back yard too. Very unique to incorporate full paving and still retain a back yard/grassed space for children or a pet!
Another undercover front paved entertaining area for a slightly different outlook and relaxing morning coffee. Positioned nearby is guest parking for TWO CARS, so you will never be without parking for yourself or your family and friends. Just a hop, skip and jump to your front door from the guest parking.
Extended length single lock up/remote control garage with a large internal laundry. The single lock up garage/spacious laundry is well ventilated with lots of fresh air and natural light. Extremely private property both inside and outside, with tree top views and tinted windows! Fully fenced & includes extended height fencing at the rear/sides. Existing garden beds that are well maintained and very pretty/modern. For fruit or vegetable hobby enthusiasts, there is plenty of green space. If you want to retain the luxury of a back yard without the high maintenance that can come with a full house, you have found it here!
Exclusively modern, well crafted and beautifully designed, this 4 bedroom townhouse is worth its weight in gold when compared with other properties on the market. A lovely concept and in impeccable condition.
With a very motivated seller, now is the time to make an offer! Be it your very first home, a solid investment property & the best family oriented townhouse in the area; you will truly love the charm, ambiance and practicality of 5/38-40 School Road, Capalaba.
- 4 Large Bedrooms (King, Queen or Double Beds fit)
- Large Ensuite & even Larger Main Bathroom with a Separate Bath Tub & over-sized vanity/storage space. large shower recess space too.
- FULL AIR CONDITIONING over both levels – a total of 3 Large Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning units complete every QLD SUMMER.
- Quality Kitchen with dishwasher & plenty of overhead and underneath cupboard space. Casual servery for breakfast on the run – overlooking the rear entertaining area and open plan living and dining. A very social home.
- OPEN PLAN living and dining spaces that flow seamlessly to the rear courtyard and entertaining area.
- Security Screens & Fly Screens throughout.
- HUGE rear entertaining area. Paved/Concrete flooring. SIDE grass back yard area with side gates to access rear of the property. OFF STREET SIDE ACCESS can be created due to the size of the side of the rear courtyard. Simply convert to double gates from single! YES IT IS POSSIBLE!
- FRONT undercover and paved entertaining area – yet another outdoor dining space.
- Internal stairs link both levels flawlessly, loads of windows and sliding doors to ensure bay breezes and natural light consistently flowing through the home.
- Quality carpet, blinds, paint and tiles – PERFECTLY cared for and genuinely well maintained by one owner.
NEVER RENTED BEFORE!
- Built in double/triple mirrored wardrobes in every bedroom plus under stairs storage space too!
- FULL POWDER ROOM and third toilet on the lower level for guests and to prevent having to walk to the upper bathrooms.
- Large fridge space, Large pantry & overall much more room than anyone expected!
- STUDY or HOMEWORK nook at the top of the internal stairs – this space creates a
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||237|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|