SOLD IN 6 DAYS! Please call Tenille Walters from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0409 276 112 to sell your home!
700m2 in central Redland Bay – FULL SIDE ACCESS to the rear/back yard with plenty of room for a giant or petite sized pool and more sheds/workshops – Fully air conditioned throughout (reverse cycle systems) which service the entire home with ease. Complete security with an alarm system, security screens to all doors and windows, external lighting & external window shutters to the front of the home. Established//tall trees at the front – 100% privacy & temperature control & security all year round. POWERED+ WELL LIT WORKSHOP with work benches + another garden shed for multi-purpose uses.
BOAT parking space has been created at the front of the home, nestled behind tall and matured trees. The established foliage offers not just privacy and shade, it enhances the beautiful bay breezes that flow through the home 24/7. Boat/caravan parking also available at the rear of the home due to the sheer size of the back yard and the genuine side access. An undercover carport and gated side access allows any size car to be shaded AND there is even MORE off-street parking in the over-sized and expanded driveway. The design of the driveway offers parking for up to 4 vehicles or work trucks.
Perfect home for those that want to entertain outdoors in supreme privacy, with masses of space and a multitude of outdoor living experiences. With an expansive outdoor & under cover entertaining/alfresco dining and BBQ area, along with the full and over-sized panel privacy fencing, you can spend quality time with friends and family in total privacy. This is a lovely, tranquil setting, with an abundance of back yard to enjoy and for kids to play. The design of the property is ideal for family pets (even large dogs) and children who want to play outdoors. The superb outdoor entertaining area flows seamlessly to the back yard and easily connects to the side access driveway for those extra special, large family events and gatherings.
Treat yourself to a good book, and a quiet place to unwind by taking advantage of the ‘getaway nook’ in the back yard. Breezy & leafy and surrounded by palm trees and lots of green, the raised timber portico & swinging slumber chair is an awesome addition! Watch the little AND big kids play football or cricket and sit back and relax among the beautifully established gardens and natural green setting.
Step inside and fall in love with the charm, ambiance, and undeniable character this home radiates. With just two homeowners since the home was built in 1997 and never rented before, this property has been maintained and loved with each long-term resident, and it certainly shows. In excellent condition, neat, clean and very well presented, there is absolutely nothing for you to do! If you have been searching for a large block and a low maintenance home, in a renowned family friendly and house-proud area, you have just found it!
This invaluable CBD location will certainly secure your financial future in the property market. The central position of the home, coupled with the immediate proximity to the water’s edge, will prove to be your best investment decision yet! A Perfect home just as it is, with everything already done for you, there is still plenty of potential for you to take your time, and add your personal touch to suit you and your family. With such a great floor plan, a huge back yard, side access and big block of land, there is great opportunity over time to expand, extend, modify, and design your own unique, forever home.
54 BOUNDARY STREET, REDLAND BAY is simply adorable and perfect for many household dynamics, from singles to couples and first-time homeowners – you’ll love this residence! A young family or a growing family this is perfect for you too. Retired? This home also suits you and your caravan, mobile home, boat, AND visiting grandchildren. Only a few minutes to the waterfront and a stone’s throw from every amenity, such as day care, tennis, football, skate park, dog park, medical and health care hub, dining, public transport and walking tracks along the water’s edge.
- 3 Bedrooms with the master bedroom offering double glazed windows plus external shutters on the window. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and are double/king in size.
- 1 HUGE bathroom. This is a family sized two-way bathroom with 2 toilets. A separate toilet and a second in the bathroom. The bathroom is designed to double as an ensuite to the master bedroom. With locking features on bathroom doors, this is a great bathroom to share with family. Large shower recess and great big windows offer lots of natural light and fresh air.
- MASSIVE REAR ENTERTAINING AREA – This area is so significant that you simply will not have to leave home again to find your little piece of solitude and perfect social setting. With a tranquil and leafy setting, this is your private oasis that flows seamlessly from the dining room and lounge room via sliding doors. If privacy is what you desire, then look no further.
- FLAWLESSLY MAINTAINED LAWNS AND GARDENS – Revealing a fully fenced and landscaped property with established trees, palms, and garden beds. Raised timber sun deck is the perfect addition in the back corner, surrounded by tall trees and constant bay breezes.
- SINGLE LOCK UP GARAGE (Converted to another living area) with internal laundry and direct internal access to the home. Can covert back to a garage with ease. Carport and off-street parking in the driveway for up to 4 cars, boat, trailer & Caravan? You can have it all here.
SIDE ACCESS ALL THE WAY TO THE BACK YARD – Gated side access and drive through to the rear of the property. Internal laundry. Solar hot water and solar panels. Create second side access if you wish, as there is plenty of room to do so.
- Incredibly practical and very well-presented kitchen with lots of space to move and socialise with those outside, via a large feature window. Casual servery or breakfast bar, with bar stool seating, large pantry and plenty of under and overhead cupboards and drawers. Ample bench space for all prep and storage/small appliance needs. Quality stainless steel dishwasher, oven, and stove. Overlooks the formal dining room & outdoor entertaining area.
- Separate dining room is large enough for everyone and large furniture and opens to the outdoor living areas via sliding doors, with views to the back yard via large windows.
- Hallways offer definition between bedrooms and living areas, and a lovely atrium entrance is a beautiful point of difference. Front patio for casual morning coffee and to watch the world go by.
- HUGE family / lounge room with Air Conditioning, bay window and can easily become two defined areas. Leads directly to the outdoor entertaining spaces via sliding doors, and connects to the single lock up garage which has been converted to a huge rumpus / play hub for kids. This can return to a garage or, remain as is to give you more room to really spread out.
YOUR ONE TIME ONLY OPPORTUNITY BEFORE THERE ARE NO MORE LIKE THIS LEFT ! A MUST SEE ASAP !
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||319|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|