This property is stunning! Affordable & Adorable, Faultless & Perfectly Maintained! Not many homes present this well or are priced this well, so be very quick as homes such as this do not last long.
Call Tenille from Raine & Horne Redland Bay ASAP to inspect this home today!
Everything about this home suits our coastal lifestyle in Redland Bay, and with absolutely nothing to do for many, many years you can simply move in and enjoy a beautiful, secure, and peaceful home, with stunningly landscaped and manicured gardens – from the front to the back!
Fully fenced and private from front to back and set back from the street via a long driveway, this gorgeous, coastal residence is in the immediate Redland Bay Golf Club precinct, and only a short stroll to our waterfront walking and bike riding paths. If a golfing and fishing and boating lifestyle appeals to you, THIS IS THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!
If space to park your boat/caravan or golf buggy behind the front fence sounds great – This will suit you! If now maintenance is what you want – This will suit you! If residing in a peaceful, private, and tranquil environment with quiet & friendly neighbours is what you seek – YOU HAVE FOUND IT!
Look no further than 66 Mill Street, Redland Bay if you want a quality home, built to last, maintained to perfection, in a picture-perfect street, with house proud and quiet neighbours in every direction. This home is simply bursting at the seams with charm, ambience, practicality, and character. From the moment you walk in, it really does feels like home.
FULLY RENOVATED with 3 bedrooms and 1 large bathroom, separate toilet, and lovely modern kitchen, there is much to appreciate and plenty of room to expand if you wish! Want to install a pool? YOU HAVE AMPLE ROOM FOR A POOL! There is so much more behind the front door, and we invite you to explore this elegant and quaint home before it is too late! Perfect for couples, single homeowners, retirees, first homeowners, investors – as the rent return is excellent! Ideal for any small family or, anyone seeking simplistic and stylish living in Redland Bay.
- Outdoor & undercover dining and entertaining spaces at the front and rear of the home.
- Fully fenced/full security – you will be very comfortable here, and always feel safe.
- Renovated 3-bedroom low set, brick home, built with integrity and built to last.
- 1 large bathroom and 1 separate toilet (you can easily add an ensuite, due to the layout of the home and plumbing configuration / size of master bedroom at the rear)
- Timber look floors throughout the home, freshly painted, clean, neat & very well loved by the current owner.
- Built in cupboards in each bedroom, security on large windows and endless bay breezes all year round!
- Ceiling fans, security screens, window & door locks throughout.
- Large & separate laundry room, with a combination of built-in cupboards & free-standing storage cupboard. Combines as an ironing room or even perfect space for a spare fridge!
- FRESHLY PAINTED INSIDE AND FRESHLY PAINTED AND RESTORED ROOF – Everything is done for you!
- Fully fenced with over-sized colourbond fencing & side gates which lock via key entry
- Single REMOTE-CONTROL carport OR lock up garage if you wish to complete enclosure.
- Beautiful Rainforest setting surrounding the front of the home where there is a wonderful, undercover courtyard flowing from the dining room – perfect for early morning coffee & a good book or an after-work glass of wine!
- Large, under cover and very private rear, outdoor entertaining/dining space, looking over the manicured gardens and lush green grass.
- Large Bathroom with double sized shower recess, large vanity with lots of vanity top space. A genuinely spacious bathroom with plenty of floor space and ventilation via huge windows.
- Loads of windows throughout the home, offering constant bay breezes and fresh air, timber blinds throughout PLUS beautiful white plantation shutters to create a modern aesthetic.
- Open plan dining & living areas, although open plan they are easily defined into two separate spaces, with the kitchen and dining flowing out to the front courtyard.
- Quality paving, over-sized driveway, plenty of front yard space & garden beds, HUGE back yard with LOADS of room for A POOL!
- Fantastic kitchen with ceiling fan, large window for fresh air and lots of sunlight, over and under cupboards / plenty of storage space and gas stove. Large fridge/food pantry space, plenty of wrap around benches & preparation space. The kitchen is modern, with lots of room to store, cook and entertain with friends and family.
- Flat block with EASY conversion for side access – already in place.
- Extra front yard space to incorporate additional parking or extend the garage/courtyard in the future.
- Large bedrooms, extended hallways to offer space between living rooms and the bedrooms at the rear of the home.
You cannot beat this home and all its wonderful features when it comes to value for money. Such a rare find and there are not many left in Redland Bay. Offers from $465,000, call Tenille Walters on 0409 276 112 or text/email any time!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?