Seller Has Moved Interstate & MUST SELL! This is your chance to secure 72 Ebony Crescent, Redland Bay; the perfect family home for almost every house-hold dynamic. It will be even more fabulous when you move in by Christmas & New Year, just in time for school & work commencement! When house hunting for the picture-perfect residence can be a stressful process, we make it easy for you by presenting amazing homes like this one at 72 Ebony Crescent, Redland Bay. Be ready to kick start 2020 with a bang at your new address! Take a tour of this extraordinary, sprawling one level family home and prepare to be dazzled by its unique qualities and very clever/brilliant design, high raked ceilings & fantastic floor plan.
- Positioned in a lovely, peaceful and family friendly location, this is truly a gorgeous home with an abundance of space and overflowing with natural light, bay breezes and stunning tree top views.
- A flat block, yet an elevated position means that privacy is all yours; and with bush land/tree top views from every window/room in the home, you will quickly forget you even have neighbours!
Just a few of the many features are listed here, however you must see this one to genuinely appreciate just how much there is behind the front door.
- 5 Bedrooms with Built in Cupboards/ Walk in Robes, Ceiling Fans & Security Screens throughout.
- 2 Large Bathrooms. Ensuite for the master bedroom & huge family main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Double Lock Up Garage + DOUBLE GATED SIDE ACCESS!
- AIR CONDITIONING TO SERVICE THE ENTIRE HOME, water tank, solar panels. ROOM FOR A POOL OR A HUGE WORKSHOP/SHED.
- Master Parents Retreat flows seamlessly via sliding doors (including security screen door) to the outdoor entertaining area/alfresco dining green space. With Tree Top Views from your bedside, continual breezes and a private position at the rear of the home; this is a fantastic parents main bedroom & getaway.
- Internal laundry room with storage/cupboard space & door to close off from the rest of the home. Direct access to the side clothesline area via sliding doors from laundry.
- Double Lock Up, Remote Control Garage & SIDE ACCESS via double gates to meet the side/back yard. If you have a boat or caravan or work truck, this side access is sensational.
- HUGE BACK YARD for plenty of play space for children and more than enough room for family pets. Fully Fenced with extended height for utmost privacy!
- Family sized lounge room plus separate & open plan dining and kitchen area with lots of windows and natural light – constant cross breezes.
– Separate family/media room at the front of the home away from the bedrooms so anyone can enjoy movie night!
- LARGE family casual living areas – as the dimensions for the living spaces are significantly larger than most. Formal dining & no shortage of space for those that wish to spread out. Formal Foyer Entry with extended hallways throughout and raked ceilings in the living/dining/kitchen. High Ceilings throughout to create cool air flow and a sense of space and open calm.
- Glamorous Galley kitchen with overhead and under cupboards, HUGE pantry, island bench for casual dining and bar stool seating, dishwasher and electric oven/stove. This kitchen is the socialising and integration hub of the home as it overlooks living/dining and family casual lounge room and is positioned in the heart of the home. The kitchen is designed to bring the family together with plenty of room to move and prepare meals/homework on the run. Easy use of extended bench tops to keep all of your appliances handy. Overlooking outdoor entertaining area and back yard.
- Flowing from the main living areas is the outdoor entertaining area, undercover, high ceilings and once more, beautiful tree top views and complete privacy in every direction.
- Overlooking rooftops, you will find dining and entertaining in this space suits our QLD climate perfectly!
At this price, you need to put this at the top of your sh
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||261|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
Redland Bay State School
|Gordon Road Redland Bay QLD 4165||Primary||Government||2.75 km|
Victoria Point State High School
|93-131 Benfer Road Victoria Point QLD 4165||Secondary||Government||5.49 km|
St Rita's Primary School
|23-29 Benfer Road Victoria Point QLD 4165||Primary||Non-Government||5.56 km|
MacLeay Island State School
|145-155 High Central Road Macleay Island QLD 4184||Primary||Government||5.82 km|
Faith Lutheran College - Redlands
|130-138 Link Road Victoria Point QLD 4165||Combined||Non-Government||6.35 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.