INVESTOR IS LIQUIDATING! HURRY, DO NOT DELAY – OFFERS INVITED FROM $599,000!
One time chance to secure this sensational, unblemished & EPIC family home! 72 Ebony Crescent, Redland Bay is the perfect 5 BEDROOM, family home for every house-hold dynamic. From little ones to big ones, blended families and retirees who want practical space & room for a boat or caravan & top of the line security, low maintenance and gorgeous presentation inside and out!
When house hunting for the picture-perfect residence can be a stressful process, we make it easy for you by presenting flawless coastal homes like this one, at 72 Ebony Crescent, Redland Bay. Inspect by Appointment – Current Lease in Place With Perfect Tenants until February 2021 – please consider if this is suitable, prior to inspection.
This is an extraordinary, sprawling, one level family home with an amazing family oriented/work from home floor plan. Prepare to be dazzled by its unique qualities and very clever design, high raked ceilings and an indoor/outdoor living experience you will cherish forever.
- Positioned in a lovely, peaceful and family friendly location, this is truly HUGE family home with an abundance of space and overflowing with natural light, bay breezes and stunning tree top views from a flat, yet elevated position – is just superb!
- A flat yet high & elevated block means that privacy is all yours; and with bush land/tree top views from every window/room in the home, you will quickly forget you have neighbours!
You must see this one to genuinely appreciate just how wonderful it is, in every direction!
- 5 Bedrooms with Built in Cupboards/ Walk in Wardrobes, Ceiling Fans, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning to service the whole home & Security Screens/Triple locks and Security/Windows throughout. Quality blinds, tiles and untarnished carpet throughout the home. Loads of linen cupboard space, storage and shelving.
- 2 Large Bathrooms – Ensuite for the master bedroom & oversized family/main bathroom with large vanity space & separate toilet.
- Double Lock Up Garage + DOUBLE GATED SIDE ACCESS to the rear of the yard! Great Back yard for children, pets and FULLY FENCED/EXTENDED HEIGHT, with lots of green grass and play space. There is a 5000Lt water tank set up with an electric pump for environmentally friendly & economical watering, solar panels & plenty of ROOM FOR A POOL OR A HUGE WORKSHOP/SHED (pool friendly drainage)
- Master Parents Retreat flows seamlessly via sliding doors (including security screen door) to the outdoor entertaining area/alfresco dining & undercover space. With Tree Top Views from your bedside, continual breezes and a private position at the rear of the home; this is a fantastic parents main bedroom & little getaway.
- Internal laundry room with storage/cupboard space & door to close off from the rest of the home. Direct access to the side clothesline area via sliding doors from laundry. FULLY FENCED PRIVACY!
- MASSIVE lounge room, completely separate and positioned away from most bedrooms. This is an ideal space for a luxurious media room/piano and music equipment space or just a great, big family lounge room!
- Separate areas are easily defined as this space is gigantic – open plan dining & living room/lounge room flows from the kitchen and with lots of windows, raked ceilings and sliding doors to the rear entertaining area, this is a wonderful use of space, to use as you wish! There are no rules – use as a lounge room, dining room, living room or games room – it can all fit here!
- Oversized Galley Kitchen with plenty of room for everyone to cook and socialise together. With ample bench space, island bench, under and overhead cupboards, MASSIVE walk in pantry + dishwasher, large fridge space and quality cooking appliances. This is a traditional, family sized kitchen with bar stool seating for 8 and plenty of room for casual dining & breakfast on the run!
- Formal Foyer & Atrium Entry with display centres and artwork lighting to really wow your guests! With extended / wide hallways throughout the home (wheelchair friendly too) The hallways create the ideal level of separation between the bedrooms and living areas and allow the bedrooms to be spread out nicely in the home, from the front to the rear. This is just want we all want, a little privacy now and then and not even the possibility to feel boxed in!
- Constant bay breezes flood through this home from the abundance of oversized windows and the high ceilings. This assists greatly to create a cool and constant level of air flow and enhances the natural coastal position and bay breezes. Insulation. This home is calm, cool and contemporary.
- Flowing from the main living areas is the outdoor entertaining area, undercover, high ceilings and once more, beautiful tree top views and complete privacy in every direction! Overlooking rooftops, you will find dining and entertaining in this space suits our QLD climate & lifestyle perfectly!
At this price, in this position, in this condition – you really do need to put this home at the top of your shopping list – TODAY. Call Tenille Walters from Raine & Horne Redland Bay on 0409 276 112 or 07 3446 8821 to make an appointment to inspect.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?