SOLD BY STEPHEN AHEARN
Welcome to absolute waterfront living, The Wayfarer Residences way.
Created to epitomise Redland Bay and everything that locals love about it, Wayfarer Residences will be an icon. A new chapter in the area’s renaissance.
The first absolute waterfront development in Redland Bay over 2 decades , Unit 24 has been meticulously designed for contemporary waterfront living.
Delivering the perfect blend of style and privacy and well positioned facing north to maximise the expansive water vistas, this is an address hallmarked by that renowned sense of laid-back Redland Bay style.
Unit 24 is a contemporary home. Intelligent and spacious with a generous open plan layout boasting oak timber floorboards throughout the living areas, which open onto a large balcony area designed to optimise infinite views and sea breezes and provide a modern indoor-outdoor flow.
This feature filled stunning apartment boasts 3 bedrooms plus multi purpose room, a substantial waterfront entertaining area and secure basement storage and double car parking allocated.
Property Highlights Include
• Highly desirable north facing absolute waterfront Position
• Walking distance to marina, local parks and restaurants
• Large outdoor entertaining balcony capturing bayside breezes and ocean views
• Italian Ilve appliances – Stone benchtops – mirrored splashback
• Fully integrated dishwasher
• Electric Ceramic Cooktop
• Built -in pyrolytic oven in black glass
• 450mm Built in Compact Combi Microwave
• Freestanding bath and wall mounted shaving cabinet
• Ducted air conditioning system
• European oak timber floor boards throughout
• 100% New Zealand wool carpet throughout
• Fisher and Paykel 7kg vented dryer
• High quality energy efficient light fittings
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||311|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|