(Please note: Inspections by appointment only, No entry permitted without prior appointment)
This modern apartment is centrally located to some of Bundoora’s most vibrant cafes, restaurants and moments from shopping and Latrobe University precincts. This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment enjoys natural light through floor to ceiling windows at spacious living room and both bedrooms.
Featuring a functional layout with an open plan living and kitchen area opening onto a good size entertaining balcony, secure access and a secure underground car park on title.
With public transport options at your doorstep and only walking distance to Bundoora parkland, all bases are covered.
Whether you are looking to occupy or invest, this is a fantastic portfolio addition providing an easy lifestyle and great location. Currently tenanted for $390 per week.
- Footsteps to the many cafes and restaurants of Polaris shopping precinct
- Generous open plan living and dining enjoys natural light
- Two good size balconies, Storage cage & secured car parking
- Sliding glass doors lead to a covered entertaining balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample storage space and stainless steel appliances
- Large bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Stylish bathroom with a generous shower and quality fittings
- Security entrance to building with video intercom
- Energy efficient air conditioning system, European laundry
- Remote access to single space basement parking,
- Stroll to Plenty Road trams, Bundoora Park and Latrobe University
Due diligence checklist – http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Material Facts – please refer to the contract of sale and vendor statement for any/all material facts.
This document has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||261|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|