Proudly designed by Bates Smart Architects, this exceptional designer home is perfectly perched at the ‘Ryde Garden’ complex masterplanned community, which includes a 25m lap pool, gymnasium and sky garden. This apartment features open plan living space, separated study room and unlockable view of mountains and district views. It offers an unrivalled lifestyle opportunity for both home buyers, especially young professionals or working couples looking for first home and savvy investors.
Only 50 metres to North Ryde train station, a 10 minute drive to Macquarie Centre and Chatswood, and a 15 minute drive to Sydney CBD.
- Spacious open plan living and dining, flowing into the open balcony
- Large study area/nursery room with ample storage
- Ceiling to floor glass windows with astonishing views of Sydney Olympic park and blue mountains
- Exceptional Siemens appliances, BOSCH washer and dryer
- Excellent finishes and multi cabinets throughout the apartment
- Spacious bedroom with Build-in wardrobes.
- Single secure car space plus storage cage
- Facilities include rooftop garden, BBQ areas, 25m lap pool, gymnasium
- Convenience store, café, restaurants and childcare centre downstairs
- Coles and additional restaurants a short 10 minute walk across the bridge
Strata Levy: Est $957.76 per quarter
Council: $324.50 per quarter
Water: $146 per quarter
Property Size: 76sqm on title
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|