(Best parking for inspections is in Bowen Street)
This stylish apartment is on the 3rd floor and perfectly located in a NW corner of this building. All the verandas and internal areas are facing the back of quiet streets; you will enjoy abundant light and expansive blue-sky views. School catchments of Chatswood public and Chatswood High. Easy walking distance to the vibrant shopping precinct of Chatswood and station, local village feel of Artarmon and café culture of Lane Cove.
The newly renovated kitchen, fresh painting, and the new timber flooring ensure you enjoy a modern cozy living in the lower north shore. Spacious corner balcony maximizes the sunlight into the rooms. This is indeed a perfect combination of convenience and affordability, which is rare to find in the most premium suburbs of Sydney. This apartment provides a great home for the professional couple seeking a quick city commute or the young family looking to access some of Sydney’s best selective and independent schools.
- Brandnew quality timber flooring in living area and the two bedrooms.
- All facing quiet streets with alfresco outdoor spaces.
- Modern U shape kitchen with gas cooktop, new dishwasher, stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedroom fitted with wardrobe and air conditioning
- Separate study room with window / potential 2nd bedroom
- Pet friendly apartment complex, secure building with one car space and intercom access
- Spacious internal laundry with built-in-robe.
- spilt system air conditioning
- Catchment for Chatswood Public School and Chatswood High School
- City bus stop at the door, easy 800 metres walk to Chatswood or Artarmon station
- Total area on title: 102 sqm
- Rental Estimate:$550-$580pw (approx.)
- Water Rates:$146 pq
- Council Rates:$355 pq
- Strata Rates:$1,716 pq (approx.)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|