LOTS 303-326 WOOPI BEACH ESTATE, WOOLGOOLGA
2nd Release – For pre-sale – be quick. Level sites available, completion expected December 2018.
Only minutes south of the coastal village of Woolgoolga you will find this new residential subdivision named Woopi Beach Estate. Located east of the highway these mostly level home sites range from 545m2 – 680m2 in size. Offering a short stroll from each block to the Solitary Islands Marine Park where Hearnes Lake meets the Pacific Ocean this land really is position perfect!
Put your stamp on your dream home site now!
NOTE: Woopi Beach Estate access comes off Solitary Islands Way just to the north of Hearnes Lake Road interchange.
For a copy of the up to date price list and site plan please do not hesitate to call or email Rob Muir 0418 295 194 or [email protected] .
• 150 block subdivision
• Estate access to the beach track with beach only 500m away
• 65 sites released so far
• 70% of released blocks already sold
• Located east of the highway
• Mostly well shaped rectangular blocks
• Almost all blocks are level or with minimal fall
• Block size ranging from 545m2 – 680m2
• 5 minutes drive to Woolgoolga Village
• 15 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|