This incredibly located property sits on a valuable allotment which could hold endless potential for the future or it is also a great place to put a sign up for home business.
The property has many options including and not limited to: being able to move straight into it; extend the house for a granny flat or ideal location to build your families dream home. This is more than a home ..it is an investment.
Additional features of the property include:
• 3 generous sized bedrooms with 2 way bathroom
• Freshly painted inside
• Restored roof
• Large open plan with 2 separate living areas.
• Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboards space
• Nice tiled flooring throughout
• Air conditioning
• Spacious dining room opens out onto a pergola for entertaining
• 2 car lock up garage which can be easily used as another outdoor living area
• Side access for extra vehicle, boat or caravan
• Great backyard for children to play or running around.
• 5000 L rain water tank
Conveniently located, only a short walk to city buses, minutes from several shopping centres such as Runcorn Plaza & Warrigal Square Shopping Centre, Warrigal Road State School and easy access to Brisbane CBD and Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast.
The owners have made their intention to sell clear, this MUST BE SOLD!
Don’t miss out on this convenient position as homes like this don’t come very often!
For further information or inspection please contact Son Luong on 0403 277 851.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|