This stunning lowset family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac with a HUGE block of land and elevated to catch the cooling breezes all year round.
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOLID FAMILY HOME WAS DESIGNED WITH SPACES TO ENJOY A COMFORTABLE LIFESTYLE LIVING. The home was built to accommodate a growing family or even suitable for two families. It has been in the same owner since it was built.
As soon as you enter this property, you feel that this one is really something special as it is very spacious and plenty of extra generous living areas offering exceptional entertaining and relaxing space.
The interior features a large carpeted sunken lounge is a great place greeting your guests adjoining a wet bar to entertain. Spacious dining room & family area opens out to enormous covered outdoor entertainment area.
Roomy kitchen is sure to entice the family’s chef with a relaxing outdoor view of the gardens, has walk-in over-sized butler’s pantry and loads of bench & cupboards space with breakfast bar.
Externally is well maintained with a large pergola to entertain your family and guests in a privacy space and enjoying gentle breezes all year round.
Additional features of the property include
• 5 spacious bedrooms with large windows providing bright & airy
• King-sized master bedroom offers a large walk-in wardrobe and good sized ensuite
• 2 spacious bathrooms
• Newly freshly painted throughout
• Tiles flooring throughout in living areas
• Double lock up garage
• Extra lock up garage (6m x 6m) with double brick, at the back of the property has its own access from another street which could be developed into a granny flat for an extended family or potential to rent out for extra income. It also can be used as a workshop for tradesman or accommodate extra vehicle.
• Solar electricity system
• Security screen doors and windows
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms & living areas
• Vacuum maid
• Own laundry with plenty of cupboards space
• Fully fenced
• Side access for boat, caravan or extra vehicles
Location is unbeatable as it is close to several major shopping centres such as Runcorn Plaza, Underwood shopping & Garden city shopping centre. It is also handy to Warrigal Road State School, easy access to Brisbane CBD and both Gateway & Motorway.
If you’ve been searching for a large family home, you’ve found it right here. A home presents an exceptional value with this much character rarely comes for sale so don’t miss out on this golden opportunity. Act quickly!
For further information or inspection please contact Son Luong on 0403 277 851.
“All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.”
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|