Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to purchase this home which is only 5 years old. The property is elevated, situated in a quiet Street.
Enter through the front door into an extra-wide passageway.
• Separate Lounge, very spacious kitchen/dining.
• Quality kitchen fixings 2pac and timber cupboard units.
• Dishwasher, microwave, large walk-in pantry,
• 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 with walk-in wardrobes.
• Ensuite and main bathroom vanities have double basins.
• 2 Separate large showers, 2 toilets.
• Alcove office with plenty of storage.
• Timber flooring and central air-condition throughout,
• Great under cover entertainment area with ceiling fan.
• Double garage with remote door, large built in storage.
• Close to all the amenities.
Disclaimer. (This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.) All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$378 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|