Being meticulously cared for & beautifully maintained from its interior to exterior and updated it over the years. This family home embraces the “Loving Feeling” that does not often appear in this market these days.
It is situated in a fast-growing suburb and surrounded by upmarket properties. The home offers a great opportunity for first home buyers who’s seeking for an easy lifestyle or investor to add to their portfolio with solid investment.
The moment stepping inside the property, you will be thoroughly impressed by its neutral colour scheme which has been used to allow light and create an airy atmosphere. A large separate lounge room is a perfect area to greet your guests leading to the gourmet kitchen with gas stove and lots of storage space to take care of all your cooking needs.
The dining and family areas naturally flow together creating a homey environment.
Additional features of the property include
• 4 good sized bedrooms (3 built -ins)
• Floating laminate flooring throughout
• Fully tiled 2 bathrooms including an ensuite
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Air conditioning
• Gas hot water system
• 4.5 kW solar electricity system
• Separate laundry room
• LED down-lights
• Security windows & screens
• Easy care rear yard to grow plants and vegetables
• Garden shed
• Single lock up garage plus side access which is easily drive through to patio for extra vehicle or a large entertainment area.
Enjoy the benefits of viewing the beautiful sunrise & sunset from the house to the opposite park views which is a great place for those weekend BBQ’ for family gatherings and friends or a great area for your kids to kick a ball around.
This is an opportunity to live in a place close to the CBD with an affordable price and a good choice for astute buyers who require all of the convenience such as:
• 3 minutes’ walk to city bus (Route 110)
• 9 minutes’ walk to Watson Road State School
• 11 minutes’ walk to Elizabeth St Shopping Centre
• 15 minutes’ walk to YMCA Acacia Ridge Leisure Centre
• 5 minutes’ drive to Acacia Market Shopping Centre
• 10 minutes’ drive to Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town & Calamvale Central
• 15 km to Brisbane CBD and easy access to Pacific & Gateway Motorways.
Council rates: $ 325.15 per quarter approx.
The owners have made their intention to sell clear, make this yours!
For further information or inspection please contact Son Luong on 0403 277 851.
“All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we can not guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.”
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|