Parkview Green – designed to maximise garden space with an outlook to green space, this boutique community of just 32 brand-new homes, situated in a peaceful corner of Hillcrest, is the perfect place for families to grow.
Yielding 32 vacant lots with up to 21m frontage, it can integrate a variety of building floor plans and designs. Choose from a range of completely fixed price, move-in ready home and land packages, built by some of Australia’s largest new home builders.
Land price from $228,000.
House and land packages start from $458,800 with 4 bedroom 2 bathroom and double garage.
With only a few minutes’ drive, it provides easy access to an array of localities including the Grand Plaza shopping centre, Greenbank RSL and future Greenbank Park ‘n’ ride, schools (e.g Boronia Heights State School and Regents Park State School) and restaurants.
Not to mention, convenient access to public transport makes commuting a breeze!
Likewise, the nearby Logan Motorway and Lindesay Highway allows for an effortless weekend getaway to the Gold Coast or the city in addition to the many popular spots along the way.
Quickly becoming a centre for food outlets, shopping malls and entertainment, the suburb boasts great potential with a high growth capacity that is well worth investing in.
Features and nearby places:
• A range of house and land packages to choose from
• Grand Plaza, local shopping centres, parklands and restaurants around 5 minutes away
• St Bernardines Catholic Primary School around 5 minutes away
• Browns Plains State High School around 5 minutes away
• Logan Hospital around 20 minutes away
• Brisbane CBD around 35 minutes away
• Gold Coast around 50 minutes away
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?