Tucked away in a quiet street against the serene backdrop of Bardwell Valley Parklands, this freestanding villa offers the proportions of a family home minus the maintenance.
Its stylish, ultra-modern interior spans from an open-plan living area to a large kitchen, with sliding doors opening onto a paved courtyard.
Boasting a street-front position in a leafy locale, the home is within walking distance of Bexley North Station and shops, Bexley North Public School and Bardwell Valley Golf Club.
• Lock-up basement garage with direct internal access
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Master suite on upper level complete with ensuite and study nook
• Tiled open-plan living
• Private manicured courtyard including storage shed, plus sunny north-facing porch
• Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
• Freestanding, street-front position
• Downlights and R/C air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|