From the fully equipped home theatre to the glamorous kitchen and bathroom, this thoroughly renovated brick cottage is packed with surprises.
The appeal continues beyond the back door, with a huge alfresco area, synthetic lawn, complete outdoor kitchen and granny flat.
Surrounded by character homes in a quiet street, the property is in the heart of Banksia village, a moment’s walk from the station and shops, and within easy reach of schools and parks. It’s just 10km from the CBD and a short drive from beaches and the airport.
• Two bedrooms plus granny flat
• Low-maintenance timber-look tiling throughout
• Stone benchtops
• Renovated bathroom with freestanding tub
• Fully equipped home theatre
• Spacious living area; separate dining room
• Huge covered entertainment area with full outdoor kitchen and second WC
• Air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|