Lovingly maintained in its original state, this rare gem is ideal for purchasers seeking their first freestanding home.
Featuring solid brick construction and spacious proportions, the home is comfortable as is, with scope to modernise and add value.
You’ll catch glimpses of Botany Bay from the terraced garden, with the home boasting
a quiet, leafy location, on one of the area’s highest points.
Banksia Station is a five-minute walk away, and it’s a short drive to the airport and beaches.
• Three bedrooms, plus sunroom
• Large interconnected lounge and dining rooms
• Original kitchen and bathroom
• Period features including high ceilings, picture rails and original mantelpiece
• Landscaped yard with views to Botany Bay
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|