SEIZE this rare opportunity to secure a high-return, ready-made investment and it’s likely to be the best financial decision you’ll ever make. On offer is a shared accommodation property with 15 furnished rooms, plus communal facilities, potentially returning more than $150,000 per annum.
Purpose-built in 2000 with double-brick and concrete slab construction throughout, the building occupies a low-maintenance 780sq m block in a highly convenient location. Quiet, clean, and impeccably presented, it strongly appeals to quality tenants, primarily international students.
An elevated position provides views over Botany Bay or the city from most rooms. Arncliffe Station and shops are within easy walking distance, Central Station is 10km away and the property is also close to Sydney Airport, beaches and parklands.
• 15 private rooms in total; one with bathroom, kitchenette and balcony, two with kitchenettes
• All rooms come fully-furnished with Occupancy Licence Agreements in place
• Manager’s office
• Communal semi-commercial stainless-steel kitchen
• Four shared bathrooms, all recently updated
• Shared lounge area
• Attic room with additional accommodation potential (STCA)
• Tiled throughout common areas; new heavy-duty carpet in bedrooms
• Industrial coin-operated washer and dryer; two new instantaneous gas hot water units
• Low-maintenance grounds with picnic area, screening hedges and ample off-street parking
• Freshly painted and new light fittings throughout
• Security cameras and automatic lighting in communal areas
• Property’s original sandstone front fence with wrought iron gates
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|