Delightfully bright and modern, this near-new apartment is an excellent find in an up-and-coming neighbourhood.
A north-facing balcony wraps around the L-shaped living area, inviting natural light via ceiling-height glass doors. Both bedrooms enjoy the same northerly aspect and are generously proportioned.
The apartment complex of just 14 units has great street appeal, and sits at the end of a cul-de-sac. Arncliffe Station and shops are a five-minute walk away, the city can be reached in 15-minutes, and it’s a short drive to Sydney Airport and Botany Bay beaches.
● North-facing balcony offering city views
● Tiled open-plan living
● Single secure car space
● Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; main with ensuite
● Main bathroom features bath and separate shower
● Internal laundry, R/C air conditioning, ducted rangehood and downlights
● Double-brick, very private
● Lift Access, apartment situated on level 2
● Total Unit Size: 130sqm, Internal: 90sqm, Balcony: 21sqm, Car Space: 19sqm
● Outgoings: Strata Levies $1000.36 p/q, Council Rates: $324.90 p/q, Water Rates: $171.96 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|