Centered around a large north-east facing terrace, this spacious home basks in sunshine and offers views out to Botany Bay.
Contemporary and well-kept throughout, it boasts open-plan living, with a spacious kitchen and breakfast bar.
The apartment is set in Rockdale’s village heart, with cafes and grocers on its doorstep. It’s a moment’s stroll from Rockdale Station and within walking distance of Brighton’s beach and cafe strip.
• Built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
• Secure carspace
• Large covered terrace with district and bay views
• Second balcony off dining area
• Large kitchen with granite breakfast bench and gas cooktop
• Bright north-easterly aspect
• Outgoings: Strata Levies $1251.55 p/q, Council Rates $331.00 p/q, Water Rates $179.06 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|