A property of unparalleled views, space and style, this ultra-modern penthouse is among the most impressive residences in Wolli Creek.
Perched on the top two floors of a five year-young block, its open-plan living area is wrapped in floor-to-ceiling glass, offering a birds’ eye outlook across the city, Botany Bay, Cooks River and parklands from every angle.
An expansive terrace flows off three sides of the home, enhancing the sense of space and light. Views continue from the three upstairs bedrooms, which include a luxurious master suite.
A lift by the front door leads directly to two secure car spaces, and residents have access to four pools and gyms within the development.
The home enjoys a tranquil outlook with riverside parklands and cycleways on its doorstep. It’s also a moment’s stroll from rapid city trains at Wolli Creek Station and Discovery Point town square, with its thriving restaurants, cafes and shops.
• Three upstairs bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and plantation shutters
• Vast open-plan living
• Wrap-around terrace
• Expansive views across the city, Botany Bay, river and parklands
• Marble benchtops, integrated appliances, gas cooking
• Luxurious ensuite, main bathroom and guest W/C
• Ducted air conditioning
• Direct lift access to two secure car spaces
• Internal laundry and built-in storage
• Immaculate modern finishes including European oak flooring, new carpet and downlights
• Access to multiple pools and gyms
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||288|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Al Zahra College
|320/6 Bidjigal Road Arncliffe NSW 2205||Combined||Non-Government||0.85 km|
Ferncourt Public School
|74 Premier Street Marrickville NSW 2204||Primary||Government||0.91 km|
Arncliffe West Infants School
|7 Loftus Street Turrella NSW 2205||Primary||Government||0.99 km|
Tempe Public School
|368 Unwins Bridge Road Tempe NSW 2044||Primary||Government||1.05 km|
|14 Loftus Street Turrella NSW 2205||Special||Government||1.08 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.