Gazing out to Botany Bay, swimming in the communal pool and commuting to the city in 10 minutes are some of the lifestyle delights that come with this ultra-modern pad.
Situated on Level 11 and spread over two luxurious levels, the home offers open-plan living that flows to a breathtaking elevated balcony. On the upper level are two spacious bedrooms with equally inspiring views.
Right in the heart of the master-planned Discovery Point community, the apartment has a selection of restaurants, grocers and retail outlets on its doorstep, and is a minute’s walk from Wolli Creek Station. The property is also a short drive from beaches, the Airport and Newtown.
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
• 147 sqm total size including secure car space, plus storage cage
• Expansive 33sqm balcony with sweeping unobstructed views of the Cooks River, parklands and Botany Bay
• Large open-plan lounge and dining area
• Sleek kitchen joinery, stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Ducted air conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Access to luxury resort style facilities including multiple indoor/outdoor swimming pools, fully equipped gymnasiums and a BBQ area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|