A short stroll from the water’s edge, this solid apartment offers a holiday lifestyle just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD. Part of the charming art deco Mirimar complex, the property is surrounded by an enticing array of cafes, shops and restaurants, while being tucked away in a quiet residential street.
Beyond the local attractions, Rockdale Station is a quick bus ride away, providing a 20-minute train trip to the city.
Don’t compromise on location. If you’re seeking a first home, or an investment with excellent rental prospects, this is the entry point you’ve been waiting for.
• One bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and air conditioning
• Original kitchen and bathroom
• Sunny combined lounge and dining
• Balcony with northerly aspect
• Storage cupboard plus linen press
• Light, neat-and-tidy interior
Outgoings: Strata Levies $495.00 p/q, Council Rates $320.00 p/q, Water Rates $180.00 p/q