Modernised and tiled throughout, this centrally located apartment is an ideal first home or investment.
The spacious open-plan living area is awash with natural light, and adjoins a large north-facing balcony. Both bedrooms are generously sized, the main with a private balcony.
The apartment enjoys an elevated position in a neat-and-tidy block, a stroll from Rockdale Station, cafes, grocers and schools. It’s also moments from Lady Robinson’s Beach and Sydney Airport.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, main with balcony
• Lock-up single garage including storage space
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
• Large north-facing entertainer’s balcony
• Internal laundry and linen press
• R/C air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|