This sweet clad cottage will come to life with the loving touch of its new owner. Located on the border of the inner west and St George regions, it is within easy reach of excellent cafes, restaurants and beaches, and less than 20 minutes from the city.
Presented in a neat-and-tidy original condition, it has three bedrooms at the front and a sizable lounge, dining and kitchen at the rear. Out the back is a sunny lawn, providing the perfect setup for a young family.
The home is in a quiet leafy street, a short stroll from Turrella Station, schools, shops and playgrounds.
• Drive through side access to lock-up garage and carport
• Three bedrooms, main with built-in
• High ornate ceilings and fireplace
• Separate lounge and dining
• Original kitchen and bathroom
• Covered entertainment area and sunny level lawn
• Significant potential to add value with modern updates
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|