Walk through the cedar pivot door to be greeted by an overwhelming sense of glamour and opulence. From the double-height entry and bespoke chandeliers, to the oversized concrete-look tiling and accent lighting, not a cent has been spared on this designer full-brick residence.
Living space abounds downstairs, with an open-plan living area, adjoining covered entertainment terrace and separate formal lounge. A guest suite can be found on the ground floor, with four additional bedrooms and a study or rumpus area upstairs. Across the sunny rear lawn is an equally well-appointed one-bedroom flat.
Befitting its premium appointments, the home is in a prized leafy enclave, footsteps from Evatt Park and Bexley Golf Club. A selection of quality schools are within walking distance, and the CBD commute is made easy with express trains from nearby Hurstville Station.
• Four bedrooms upstairs; guest room downstairs
• Luxury master suite with balcony, ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and full glass wall
• Self-contained one-bedroom flat at rear
• Open-plan living, separate formal lounge and upstairs rumpus or study
• Large-format tiling downstairs; polished hardwood flooring upstairs
• Custom joinery offering concealed storage throughout
• Landscaped gardens and sunny north-west facing yard
• Covered entertainment terrace with full outdoor kitchen
• Stylish bathrooms with concrete-look tiling, black fittings and freestanding bath
• Huge walk-in pantry, stone benchtops and window splash back
• Automated blinds
• Ducted air conditioning
• Internal access from two-car garage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|