Here’s your chance to live the Great Australian Dream within an exciting inner-city neighbourhood.
This rare offering of a character three-bedroom brick cottage won’t last long on the market, with its generous proportions and limitless possibilities.
Lovingly maintained by its longstanding owner, it provides a neat-and tidy kitchen and bathroom, open-plan lounge and dining at the rear, plus an additional lounge room.
An alfresco area and large grassed yard flows off the living space, soaking up the sunshine with its north-westerly aspect.
Set in a peaceful street of character homes, the property is moments from excellent dining and entertainment options, close to schools and a short bus ride from the city.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Open-plan living plus separate lounge
• Drive-through access to a rear garage
• Sunny grassed yard including covered alfresco area
• Additional W/C in laundry
• Original timber floorboards and high ceilings
• Immaculate interior with potential to modernise and capitalise
• 365 sqm of land
• Agent Interest
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||255|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|