Live the high life in this stylish apartment which boasts resort-style facilities, a central location and soaring views.
Perched on the 14th floor of the landmark Rockdale Plaza development, the apartment has a north-facing balcony, which floods the interior with natural light and extends the already spacious open-plan living area. A captivating city panorama can be seen from almost every room, and the interior is equally delightful, with a light, contemporary scheme and timber-look flooring.
With no work to be done, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the vast leisure area within the complex, and the suite of conveniences on its doorstep. Rockdale Plaza shops and buses are directly down an elevator, and it’s a 10-minute walk to fast city trains at Rockdale Station. Lady Robinson’s Beach is a 15-minute stroll away, along with a selection of cafes and restaurants at Brighton-Le-Sands.
• Classic white kitchen with near-new stainless-steel appliances, including dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Two bedrooms, main with ensuite
• Study nook
• Built-in wardrobes and linen cupboard
• Elevator access to a secure car space
• Internal laundry
• Resort-style facilities including tennis courts, indoor pool, gym, hot tub, sauna, lawns and manicured gardens
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|