Bright and thoroughly modern, this beautiful apartment is a moment’s stroll from fast city trains and a five-minute drive from the beach.
There are cafes, grocers and amenities on its doorstep, while access to a communal pool further enhances the lifestyle appeal.
Inside, the apartment is equally attractive, with a large open-plan living area spilling out onto a sun-drenched deck with district views.
• Single car space
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Stylish modern bathroom plus ensuite
• Internal laundry and linen press
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Large north-facing balcony
• Elevated district views
• Granite benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher
• Pool in complex
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$525 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|