Spread over three levels, this solid brick home provides a captivating panorama at every turn, taking in Botany Bay, Sydney airport and the open ocean. Breathtaking views are merely the cherry on top for this lovingly maintained property, which offers generous proportions across its multiple living spaces, four bedrooms and sunny yard.
At its heart is an open-plan living area, complete with a Tasmanian Oak kitchen and entertainment terrace. A separate formal lounge room could easily convert into a fifth bedroom, and an additional living space on the lower ground floor serves as the ultimate man cave or teenager’s retreat.
Three large balconies make the most of the home’s superb outlook and take in its manicured gardens, complete with mature olive and citrus trees. In addition, a stencil concrete driveway offers abundant off-street parking and extends to a large rear patio and double garage.
Perched high on a hill in a quiet, leafy enclave, the home is within walking distance of Arncliffe Station and shops, close to beaches and a 13-minute train ride from Central Station.
• Four bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes; main with ensuite
• High, ornate ceilings in original portion of the home
• Tasmanian Oak and granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Three immaculate bathrooms, the main with spa bath
• Automated shutters and security gate
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Quality tiled floors throughout
• Land Size 587sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|