Enjoy light-filled interiors, indoor-outdoor living and stylish surrounds in this beautifully renovated apartment.
The stand-out property boasts an open-plan lounge and dining zone, adjoining an expansive north-facing balcony. Timber flooring and a monochrome theme give it a contemporary edge, and ensure a harmonious feel throughout. Mirrored built-in wardrobes, a linen closet and large laundry provide ample storage, along with a lock-up garage.
The well-presented apartment block is tucked away in a quiet, leafy street, a 10-minute walk from Rockdale Station and shops. Set on the coveted eastern side of Rockdale, the apartment offers access to a wonderful beachside lifestyle, with cafes, restaurants and Lady Robinson’s Beach within walking distance.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Large north-facing balcony
• Open-plan lounge and dining space
• Timber floors throughout
• Stylish kitchen with glass splashback, breakfast bench and stainless-steel appliances
• Renovated bathroom featuring separate bath and shower
• Large internal laundry
• Single lock-up garage
• Outgoings: Strata Levies $825.05 p/q, Council Rates $334.38 p/q, Water Rates $177.91 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||125|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|