Peacefully located in a quiet street cul de sac, this classic federation style home combines all the modern luxuries and charismatic finishes for easy care contemporary living. With family functionality in mind this charming residence offers a carefully devised floor plan with multiple living and entertaining areas, an immaculately presented industrial style kitchen with adjoining wide open dining, modern floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms, expansive sunlit bedrooms with classic timber framed bay windows and separate studio offering fourth bedroom flexibility.
Lush landscaped front and rear grassed yards, established gardens and covered outdoors entertaining areas present an idyllic family and pet friendly setting. Complete with secure lock up garage this privately situated, ultra practical home awaits your discerning inspection.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, additional 4th studio room option
• Separate living and dining areas
• 2 stunning bathrooms with luxurious features
• Charming period features throughout, including high ornate ceilings
• Contemporary kitchen including functional butlers’ pantry, stainless steel appliances
• Separate Studio/office room
• Well Equipped Internal laundry
• Split system air-conditioning, timber flooring
• Undercover patio and additional cabana area
• Within moments to local schools, transport and shops
• Minutes to Sydney International Airport, 15km to CBD
Only a few minutes’ walk to shops, buses, trains and local schools, while its decorative interior & sun washed garden and multiple entertaining areas provides a tranquil environment that will make you feel as if you’re miles away.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|