Join Wolli Creek’s thriving community of professionals, young families and downsizers in this spacious, modern home.
On the ground floor of a contemporary development, the apartment offers convenient private entry via a large courtyard. A covered alfresco area off the open-plan living space makes it ideal for outdoor entertaining, while its northerly aspect ensures abundant natural light.
Tucked at the end of a cul-de-sac, the home is ideally located to take advantage of Wolli Creek’s convenient lifestyle. It’s a five-minute stroll from Wolli Creek station, shops and restaurants in Discovery Point’s village square.
All this within 15 minutes of the CBD, close to beaches and a short drive from the airport.
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
• Study nook
• Internal laundry and storage cupboards
• Large north-facing courtyard and covered alfresco area
• Modern kitchen including stainless steel appliances, stone benchtop and servery
• Ground-floor position with direct street entry
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|