Perched above a valley with views to the city, the palatial features of this double-brick home befit its blue-ribbon location.
No expense has been spared in maximising its grandeur, from the new state-of-the-art kitchen, to the seamless brick second-story addition. Inspection is a must to fully appreciate the stately entry hall, formal lounge and dining rooms, with their soaring ceilings and period features. Contemporary family living is well catered for in the adjoining open-plan family room, kitchen and meals area, which connect to a covered alfresco space and yard.
The charming home is complemented by surrounding character cottages in a quiet tree-lined street. It’s a five-minute stroll from fast city trains at Rockdale Station, as well as shops, cafes and St Joseph’s Primary School. Beautiful Lady Robinson’s Beach is just five minutes away by car, along with an array of dining options at Brighton Le-Sands.
• Four bedrooms upstairs; additional guest bedroom or study downstairs
• Timber built-in wardrobes; main with ensuite
• New shaker-style kitchen with stone benchtops, twin Bosch ovens, induction cooktop and soft-close cabinetry
• Open-plan living, including formal lounge and dining room, family room and meals area
• Sunny north-east facing porch with city and district views
• Original fireplace, high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, sash windows, leadlights and mosaic entry tiling
• Luxurious bathrooms with corner spa and premium fittings
• New ducted R/C air conditioning, plus gas heating
• Large laundry including new Miele washer and dryer
• Technologically equipped with recessed downlights and data points throughout, Clipsal switches and video surveillance
• Turfed yard, plus covered alfresco space
• Lock-up garage with rear access (potential to extend STCA)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|