Set up your family for a comfortable future in this three-bedroom home with room to grow. Positioned away from the street in a handy corner position, the perfectly maintained property is ready for its new owners to move in and unpack.
Polished timber floorboards create a welcoming, contemporary feel throughout, and flow from the three bedrooms to the spacious open-plan living area. A rumpus room at the rear provides additional space to spread out and connects to a sunny backyard.
The home is ideally positioned on the eastern side of Banksia, just a few blocks from Lady Robinson’s beach, and a 15-minute walk from the station. It is close to a selection of quality schools, across the road from waterside cycling tracks, and a short drive from the airport and city.
• Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
• Side driveway access to a rear double carport
• Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry with additional W/C
• Large open-plan living, plus rumpus room
• Double glazed doors and windows
• Solar hot water
• Built in pizza oven in rear yard
• East Facing
• Land Size 455 sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$655 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|