Spread over two spacious levels, this three-bedroom apartment offers luxurious living a short stroll from the amenities of Wolli Creek.
Walk in to discover a bright open-plan lounge and dining area, overlooked by an elegant kitchen. The living area extends onto a private balcony, also accessible via the opulent master suite.
Up the wide, sun-drenched staircase is an additional living area, main bathroom and two further bedrooms, both opening onto a large balcony.
The home is part of a near-new development, an easy 10-minute walk from Wolli Creek Station, just four stops from Central. Shops, cafes and riverside parklands are all within walking distance, with Sydney Airport and beaches a short drive away.
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balcony access, main with ensuite
• Double secure carspace plus lock-up storage
• Stone benchtops, gas cooking, soft-close joinery and dishwasher
• Ducted R/C air conditioning
• Internal laundry and guest W/C
• Two large balconies
• Open-plan lounge and dining, plus separate living area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|