For the perfect blend of low-maintenance living and spaciousness, look no further than this modern ground-floor apartment.
It offers a large open-plan living space, opening out to a paved courtyard, fringed with gardens.
A modern kitchen and bathroom, polished timber floors and a light neutral scheme ensure a contemporary feel throughout.
The home is set at the end of a cul-de-sac, a short stroll from Rockdale Plaza and station. It is also a moment’s drive from Lady Robinson’s Beach and Sydney Airport.
• Lock-up garage
• R/C air conditioning
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
• Vast courtyard plus north-facing balcony
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Internal laundry and linen press
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Outgoings: Strata Levies $709.90 per quarter, Council Rates $334.00 per quarter, Water Rates $172.04 per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|