Stroll to a cafe, cycle to the beach, or catch the train to the city in under 20 minutes from this ultra-convenient pad.
Nestled in a quiet street on the sought-after eastern side of Rockdale, the apartment has it all, from a lock-up garage and internal laundry to a spacious living and dining area.
The property has been updated throughout to offer contemporary floating floorboards, a large, bright kitchen and a recently renovated bathroom.
There’s nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the area’s excellent lifestyle offerings.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Lock-up garage
• Two balconies
• High ceilings
• Internal laundry
• Contemporary kitchen with new oven and induction cooktop
• Modern bathroom
• Floating floorboards throughout
• Spacious open-plan living
• Short stroll to Rockdale Plaza, 5 minute walk to Rockdale train station
• Leafy quiet street
• Total Unit Size 112sqm approx
• Outgoings: Strata Levies $490.00 per quarter, Council Rates $335.00 per quarter, Water Rates $180.00 per quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$610 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||129|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|